Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving

I would first and foremost thank Jesus Christ for His grace towards me the chief of sinners

I am so thankful for my wife and children for remaining faithful and full of love during this difficult time

I am so thankful to the staff and deacons at Calvary
Thank you for your faithfulness

I am so thankful to all of those who volunteer and serve our church
You are awesome, thank you

I am so thankful for the church body Christ has given me
You are faithful to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
You are godly, holy and humble
You have supported the assistant pastors as they use their gifts to preach the word

In the midst of our trial I want to thank you Calvary Santa Fe

Please continue to pray for God's will for our church

Pastor Paul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying that we all nurture hearts filled with Thanksgiving and that the overflow will bless others and that He be glorified.

We are so blessed and thankful for the entire family of Calvary Santa Fe.

I will praise the name of God with song And magnify Him with thanksgiving.
Psalm 69:30 NASB)